VEDIC has creative spaces that offer unique experiences for learning for faculty and students and are designed to optimize the interaction of participants as well as enable remote lecturing and presentations. Recreational spaces offer opportunities for indoor and outdoor sports and yoga activities for participants. The infrastructure has been built with safety and sustainability in mind.
The training workshops and presentations are held in the creative spaces listed below. These spaces are designed to optimize interaction of participants with each other and easy access to media, books and technology as well as enabled for remote lecturing and presentations. They are managed by an Administrative Officer.
- Auditorium with Video/Audio facility with seating for 124
- Interactive Studio with 60″ wide LED TV with seating for 65
- Library stocked with latest books on Education, Leadership, Psychology and Engineering
- Wi-Fi Campus with Computer Lab for online assessments and training with seating for 40
- Video recording room for online video lectures and presentations
- Discussion Room for Training with seating for 40
Energy & Utilities
Since water and energy resources are precious, VEDIC strives to be self-sufficient in water usage as well as use renewable energy sources.
- Water softener plant for hard water conversion
- 30 KiloWatt Solar PV System
- 650kl sewage treatment plant for water recycling for gardening purposes
- Solar water heating facility
VEDIC has indoor and outdoor recreation facilities for use by the participants and also has a residential Physical Director to provide support.
- Indoor Sports – Table tennis, Carroms, Chess
- Outdoor Sports – playground with volleyball court and Shuttle court and tennikoit
During the period of the programmes, participants are to be hosted safely.
- 24/7 surveillance with security
- Fire extinguishers and First Aid kit for safety
- A car and a two wheeler are always available in campus for emergency use
Learning professionals need to be thinking about creating learning experiences rather than learning content.
The core strength of an educational institution is its faculty. Empowering faculty and providing necessary resources for promoting teaching excellence will directly impact student learning. VEDIC provides an environment for faculty to think about how they teach.